Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy New Year!

I am so ready to play with some new toys!  This card I made with my son in mind.  I used Very Vanilla CS as a base and for the birthday greeting from the Delightful Dozen stamp set. It is matted with a small piece from the Comfort Cafe DSP.  The Cajun Craze CS is a new color for me.  I am really liking the earthy tones it coordinates with.  Perfect for those masculine cards I seem to have so much trouble creating. I enjoyed embellishing with one of my new Adoring Accents Edgelits and matching embossing folder. In the center of the card you might be able to see that I also played a little with my new Simply Scored Borders Plate.  To finish it off I added 3 small brads. I have so much more playing to do, some more new things to try.  Visit my blog tomorrow for my next newest creation.
Items used: Very Vanilla  and Cajun Craze CS; Comfort Cafe DSP; Delightful Dozen stamp set; Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Lucky Limeade, Summer Starfruit and Midnight Muse Stampin' Markers; Big Shot; Adoring Accents Edgelit; Adoring Accents Embossing Folder; Simply Scored; Simply Scored Border Plate; 3/16" Antique Brass Metallic Brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment