Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

This card started out by playing with my Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate.  I tried a few patterns out and ended up with a nice background. I really like how the Cajun Craze CS and Comfort Cafe DSP work really well together.  These colors reminded me of fall so I thought the flower from Button Buddies stamp set looked mum-like and would fit well. That led to the greeting from the new Saleabration "Bloomin' Marvelous" stamp set.  This is how most of my creations come about. They kind of snow ball into existence.
Items used: Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla CS and Comfort Cafe DSP; Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive ink; Early Espresso Bakers Twine; Extra Large Oval and 1-3/4" Scallop Circle punches; Simply Scored Border Plate; Simply Scored Scoring Tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment