Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MDS ~ On the Go!


One of the things that have been keeping me busy this summer is the anticipation of the arrival of my first grandchild.  My daughter and son-in-law, Dawn & Matt, were graciously given a baby shower by some friends in Richmond. As my husband and I decided on a gift to bring to the shower I fell in love with the crib comforter set they had chosen for Benjamin's room. I immediately decided to make the gift card on MDS with a designer kit I had seen used in a You tube demonstration. "On the Go" has so many cute vehicles and background papers perfect for a little boy's room.  I copied a picture of the comforter on my computer and did my best to recreate it for the card and I have to say, I was thrilled with the result.
The next order of business was to actually buy the bedding set.  As I searched the internet for one in stock I quickly realized that it was no longer available.  What a disappointment!
The new quilt is also cute and it is waiting for his arrival in his nursery at this very moment but they still got the old quilt, in the form of my card which I still think is adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment