Tuesday, July 29, 2014

50% off Paper Pumpkin for 2 Months!

I am asking for some help here.  If you have ever thought about trying Paper Pumpkin now is the time.  For two months you get half off the regular price!  That is about $10 a month.  You can cancel at any time.

I recently signed up for the second time and the kits are amazing!  Last month we got enough supplies to make 24 adorable pinwheels on a cute stripped stick perfect for decorations for Independence Day or in my case for my grandson's 2nd birthday. This month we got the makings for 6 cute gift boxes complete with ribbon and adorable tags and 6 cards.  The kits always come with an exclusive photopolymer stamp set and a Stampin' spot in the color you need for the project.  The colors are not repeated for the whole year.  See the July kit below:

http://youtu.be/iPZ0_7hn3e4

I am hitting a deadline to get 4 new Paper Pumpkin subscribers by Wednesday at midnight.  If you join I will give you a container to keep your Paper Pumpkin stamps in and you can join my exclusive Paper Pumpkin club. We will get together about once a quarter to do all things Paper Pumpkin.  I will also be sending you ideas for using your Paper Pumpkin supplies after you get done assembling your kit.
To sign up go to https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=2103574 and enter the code HALFOFF2
You need to sign up by Wed. July 30 to help me with my goal but if you sign up by Sept. 10 you will get the half off for two months and be in time to get the September kit.
This is a great way to have some "save your sanity creative time" and craft for a little bit at least once a month.  I hope you will give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment