Monday, August 19, 2013

Guess what I got in the mail today...

Paper Pumpkin!

When I went to the mailbox today I was so excited to find this little orange box inside.

Inside it is wrapped like a beautiful present with a gift card.

 I not only got buttons, stickers, card stock, and envelopes to make four cute cards but I also got a Stampin' Spot of Basic Gray and a size D acrylic block (free gift with first order) for the two exclusive rubber stamps that are only available through Paper Pumpkin.

If you would like to try Paper Pumpkin now is the time.  Only until August 31 you can get Paper Pumpkin for two months for only $10 a month.  That is half price! If you change your mind you can cancel at any time.

Contact me by posting a comment if you want to know more about this fabulous once a month craft-in-a-box.

No comments:

Post a Comment