This is what the Stampin' Up! Product Guide says about the
Stamp-a-ma-jig Features & Benefits
1. Allows for fast and precise stamp placement
2. Lets you place an image exactly where you want it, every time
3. Perfect for word and letter stamps
4. Sturdy plastic construction.
5. Includes washable plastic sheet
6. Black color exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
7. Nonskid base
8. Includes instructions
The Stamp-a-ma-jig comes with two pieces: the Stamp-a-ma-jig handle and the plastic imaging sheet.
The handle has a T-shaped top portion, which makes it easy for right-handed stampers and left-handed stampers. Instructions are included with the Stamp-ma-jig, but here’s a basic overview to help you understand how it works.
1. Align the plastic sheet in the T-shaped top of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, making sure that the corner of the sheet is placed squarely into one corner of the Stamp-ma-jig.
2. Stamp your image on the sheet, placing the stamp squarely in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig.
3. Place the stamped plastic sheet on your project where you want the stamped image to be.
4. Keeping the plastic sheet in place, place the Stamp-a-ma-jig on the stamped corner of the plastic sheet.
5. While holding the Stamp-a-ma-jig in place, remove the plastic sheet, place the stamp in the corner of the Stamp-a-ma-jig, and stamp on your project.
If you already have a Stamp-a-ma-jig have you ever thought to do this...?
Have a favorite stamp set that needs the Stamp-a-ma-jig? Make permanent image sheets to keep in the stamp case. Cut Window Sheets into small squares and stamp images from that set on the sheets using the Stamp-a-ma-jig and StazOn ink. Put those Window Sheets in the stamp case, and then when
you go to stamp, you already have your stamps lined up on the Window Sheets. *This will only work with permanently wood mounted stamps*
Below is an example of how you can use your Stamp-a-ma-jig. To put the little bear in the cab of the vehicles I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to place the stamp exactly where I wanted it. No more guessing. No more mistakes! Please contact me for more information on the Stamp-a-ma-jig.