Friday, March 1, 2013

What I Love About Stampin' Up! ~ 2

Pool Party and Tangerine Tango with Madison Square Designer Series Paper (Sale-a-bration exclusive) and Color Coach Color Matching Cards
Another thing I love about Stampin' Up! is the easy coordinating of colors. Not only do they have color families (Subtles, Regals, Brights & Neutrals) that look wonderful together but two sets of beautiful InColors that change every year. The InColors keep my cards looking fresh and up to date.

They also have a Color Coach (#120148), which is essentially color flash cards to aid me with ideas for color combinations.

 But the thing I love most is that they have ink that matches card stock that matches designer paper that matches ribbon, markers, brads, buttons embossing powder...well, you get what I mean. Before Stampin' Up! I spent most of my time trying to find items in my craft room that wouldn't clash. Then I'd go to the craft store and search up and down for something that would work with what I already had, usually failing. With Stampin' Up! products I can forget searching for materials and GET CREATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment